Hop Hop… An Easter Feast to Go!
Please place your order online or over the phone by Friday 4/10. 802-442-2617 All orders will be ready for Curbside Pick Up on Sunday, April 12 from 12 – 4 pm
SOUP DU JOUR:
Traditional New England Seafood Bisque. Quart $26 Our famous Tomato and Vermont cheddar Bisque. Quart $ 24
• Colossal Shrimp Cocktail with a citrus & spicy cocktail sauce $ 16
• Baked Brie en Croute with a raspberry coulis with crustinis $ 14
• Mediterranean Hummus Platter with marinated olives & grilled Pita $ 13
• Spinach. Fresh Baby Spinach, goat cheese, caramelized pecans and grilled pears $ 14
• Gorgonzola Wedge Salad. Fresh Iceberg topped with our rich crumbled Gorgonzola dressing, bacon, diced tomatoes and onion straws $ 14
• The Vermonter. Fresh greens topped with roasted turkey, chopped bacon, apple slices, hard-boiled egg, blue cheese, diced tomatoes and fresh avocado $ 15
• Roasted Leg of Lamb. Garlic and rosemary rubbed fresh leg of lamb topped with a mint demi glace, served with mashed potatoes and your choice of sautéed fresh Spring asparagus and glazed carrots $ 52 serves 3-4 — $ 99 serves 6-8
• Vermont Maple & Dijon glazed Ham Dinner. Traditional Slow baked Easter ham served with scalloped potatoes, and your choice of sautéed fresh spring asparagus and glazed carrots $ 42 serves 3-4 — $ 80 serves 6-8
• Roasted Vermont Tom Turkey. Roasted Turkey served with traditional herb dressing, savory pan gravy, Cape cranberry relish, mashed potatoes and asparagus
$ 45 serves 3-4 — $ 89 serves 6-8
• Coconut Tres Leches, Carrot Cake, Bread Pudding with a warm bourbon sauce, Lemon Iced Box Cake, $ 8 each
2020 Personalized Dinner and Theater Tickets for Two with Oldcastle Theater
Each dinner is created by the Chef Bob Andrew and will include 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, and 1 decadent dessert to share! Beverages, gratuity and tax not included. Dinner will be at 5 pm sharp in order for you to be in time for the Play.
To purchase your Theater Dinner Package please log into Oldcastle Theater to see the list of plays for the 2020 season
- Personalized Dining$86.50per person
Friday Night is Seafood Night
Join us for delicious fresh seafood from Maine specials.
The BEST FISH & CHIPS in Town! According to the reader survey from Bennington Banner
Saturday Night is Beef Night
Serving prime meats and hand cut steaks. We are famous for our Prime Rib of Beef au Jus served with a horseradish cream sauce.
Nine & Wine Night
Join us for a round of golf then meet back up to sit back and relax with a glass of wine!
Pro Shop: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
First Tee Time: 8:00 AM
Restaurant & Bar:
Open to the public for Lunch & Dinner
11am – 9pm | Monday – Thursday
11am – 10pm | Friday & Saturday
10:30am – 9pm | Sunday Brunch